Delivery using J&T. The cost depends on the rate as provided by J&T.
Not refundable due to human error (like scratching); else for the books that printing error, missing pages or incorrect books. Please email us at email@example.com
PART 1. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN PERSPECTIVE.
1. The Rewards and Challenges of Human Resources Management.
2. Strategy and Human Resources Planning.
PART 2: MEETING HUMAN RESOURCES REQUIREMENTS.
3. Equal Employment Opportunity and Human Resources Management.
4. Job Analysis and Job Design.
PART 3: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVENESS IN HUMAN RESOURCES.
5. Expanding the Talent Pool: Recruitment and Careers.
6. Employee Selection.
7. Training and Development.
8. Performance Management.
PART 4: IMPLEMENTING COMPENSATION AND SECURITY.
9. Managing Compensation.
10. Pay-for-Performance: Incentive Rewards.
11. Employee Benefits.
12. Promoting Safety and Health.
PART 5: ENHANCING EMPLOYEE-MANAGEMENT RELATIONS.
13. Employees Rights and Discipline.
14. The Dynamics of Labor Relations.
PART 6: EXPANDING HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT HORIZONS.
15. International Human Resources Management.
16. Implementing HR Strategy: High-Performance Work Systems.