Delivery using J&T. The cost depends on the rate as provided by J&T.
Not refundable due to human error (like scratching); else for the books that printing error, missing pages or incorrect books. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part I: THE WORLD OF MARKETING.
1. An Overview of Marketing.
2. Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. The Marketing Environment.
5. Developing a Global Vision.
Part II: ANALYZING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES.
6. Consumer Decision Making.
7. Business Marketing.
8. Segmenting and Targeting Markets.
9. Marketing Research.
Part III: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
10. Product Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Products.
12.Services and Nonprofit Organization Marketing.
Part IV: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
13. Supply Chain Management and Marketing Channels.
Part V: PROMOTION AND COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES.
15. Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Promotion.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
18. Social Media and Marketing.
Part VI: PRICING DECISIONS.
19. Pricing Concepts.