Delivery using J&T. The cost depends on the rate as provided by J&T.
Not refundable due to human error (like scratching); else for the books that printing error, missing pages or incorrect books. Please email us at email@example.com
MindTap Marketing for Boone/Kurtz’s Contemporary Marketing, 18th Edition is the digital learning solution that powers students from memorization to mastery. It gives you complete control of your course—to provide engaging content, to challenge every individual, and to build their confidence. Empower students to accelerate their progress with MindTap. MindTap: Powered by You. This product delivers a “learn it today, use it tomorrow” approach through in-depth coverage of fundamental marketing concepts and strategies, along with practical applications and real-world examples. With activities like Group Projects and Marketing Plan assignments that promote applications, not just recall, of course concepts. As an instructor using MindTap, you have at your fingertips the right content and unique set of tools curated specifically for your course, all in an interface designed to improve workflow and save time when planning lessons and course structure.
Part I: DESIGNING CUSTOMER-ORIENTED MARKETING STRATEGIES.
1. Marketing: The Art and Science of Satisfying Customers.
2. Strategic Planning in Contemporary Marketing.
3. The Marketing Environment, Ethics, and Social Responsibility.
4. E-Business: Managing the Customer Experience.
5. Social Media: Living in the Connected World.
Part II: UNDERSTANDING BUYERS AND MARKETS.
6. Consumer Behavior.
7. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
8. Global Marketing.
Part III: TARGET MARKET SELECTION.
9. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning.
10. Marketing Research.
Part IV: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
11. Product and Branding Concepts.
12. Developing and Managing Products.
Part V: PRICING DECISIONS.
13. Pricing Concepts.
14. Pricing Strategies.
Part VI: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
15. Distribution Channels and Supply Chain Management.
16. Retailing and Direct Marketing.
Part VII: PROMOTIONAL DECISIONS.
18. Integrated Marketing Communications, Advertising, and Public Relations.
19. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
Appendix A: Developing an Effective Marketing Plan.
Appendix B: Financial Analysis in Marketing.
Online Appendix: Your Career in Marketing.
Name & Company Index.