Out of stock
Delivery using J&T. The cost depends on the rate as provided by J&T.
Not refundable due to human error (like scratching); else for the books that printing error, missing pages or incorrect books. Please email us at email@example.com
This edition introduces today’s accumulated knowledge of strategic management scholarship in a way that is extremely accessible to students with engaging, cutting-edge research and 31 short and long case studies from well-known, leading global companies. MindTap for Hill/Schilling/Jones’ STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT, AN INTEGRATED APPROACH: THEORY & CASES, 13E is the digital learning solution that powers students from memorization to mastery. It gives you complete control of your course — to provide engaging content, to customize, to challenge every individual and to build their confidence. MindTap Management presents helps students learn to think and act like managers with activities and assessments that allow students to learn by experience, equipping them with the skills they need to be able to think strategically. Through a variety of experiential and applications-focused activities, MindTap provides the tools for a more interactive and engaging course experience. MindTap: Powered by You Customizable activities teach students to problem-solve and think like managers. The Cornerstone to Capstone Quiz assesses prior knowledge and provides robust feedback. “You Make the Decision” activities, video quizzes and experiential exercises allow students to experience concepts within the context of real-world scenarios. Group projects in the app provide a collaborative learning environment for students to complete group case analysis projects synchronously. In addition, the Adaptive Test Prep helps students study for exams.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.
1. Strategic Leadership: Managing the Strategy-Making Process for Competitive Analysis.
2. External Analysis: The Identification of Opportunities and Threats.
Part II: THE NATURE OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
3. Internal Analysis: Resources and Competitive Advantage
4. Building Competitive Advantage Through Functional-Level Strategy.
Part III: STRATEGIES.
5. Building Competitive Advantage Through Business-Level Strategy.
6. Business-Level Strategy and the Industry Environment.
7. Strategy and Technology.
8. Strategy in the Global Environment.
9. Corporate-Level Strategy: Horizontal Integration, Vertical Integration, and Strategic Outsourcing.
10. Corporate-Level Strategy: Related and Unrelated Diversification.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING STRATEGY.
11. Corporate Governance, Social Responsibility and Ethics.
12. Implementing Strategy through Organization.
Part V: Cases in Strategic Management
A. Analyzing a Case Study and Writing a Case Study Analysis
B. 31 Cases – Expertly written by the authors, this section includes 11 short cases and 20 long cases, covering a wide range of industries, companies and topics.