Delivery using J&T. The cost depends on the rate as provided by J&T.
Not refundable due to human error (like scratching); else for the books that printing error, missing pages or incorrect books. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit I: FOUNDATIONS OF INFORMATION SECURITY.
1. Introduction to Management of Information Security.
2. Compliance: Law and Ethics.
Unit II: STRATEGIC INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
3. Governance and Strategic Planning for Security.
4. Information Security Policy.
5. Developing the Security Program.
6. Risk Management: Identifying and Assessing Risk.
7. Risk Management: Controlling Risk.
Unit III: OPERATIONAL INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
8. Security Management Models.
9. Security Management Practices.
10. Planning for Contingencies.
11. Security Maintenance and the Management of Digital Forensics.
12. Protection Mechanisms.