Delivery using City-Link Express. It should be arrived in 3-5 working days.
Part I: MARKETING CHANNEL SYSTEMS.
1. Marketing Channel Concepts.
2. Marketing Channel Participants.
3. The Environment of Marketing Channels.
4. Behavioral Processes in Marketing Channels.
Part II: DEVELOPING THE MARKETING CHANNEL.
5. Strategy in Marketing Channels.
6. Designing Marketing Channels.
7. Selecting Channel Partners.
8. Target Markets and Channel Design Strategy.
Part III: MANAGING MARKETING CHANNELS.
9. Motivating the Channel Members.
10. Product Issues in Channel Management.
11. Pricing Issues in Channel Management.
12. Promotion in Marketing Channels.
13. Logistics and Supply Chain Management in Marketing Channels.
14. Evaluating Channel Member Performance.
Part IV: ADDITIONAL PERSPECTIVES ON MARKETING CHANNELS.
15. Online Channel Systems and Management.
16. Franchise Marketing Channels.
17. Marketing Channels for Services.
18. Global Marketing Channels.
Part V: CASES.