Out of stock
Delivery using J&T. The cost depends on the rate as provided by J&T.
Not refundable due to human error (like scratching); else for the books that printing error, missing pages or incorrect books. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part I: THE ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Exploring the World of Business and Economics.
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility in Business.
3. Global Business.
Part II: BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
4. Choosing a Form of Business Ownership.
5. Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Franchises.
Part III: MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION.
6. Understanding the Management Process.
7. Creating a Flexible Organization.
8. Producing Quality Goods and Services.
Part IV: HUMAN RESOURCES.
9. Attracting and Retaining the Best Employees.
10. Motivating and Satisfying Employees and Teams.
Part V: MARKETING.
11. Building Customer Relationships Through Effective Marketing.
12. Creating and Pricing Products That Satisfy Customers.
13. Distributing and Promoting Products.
Part VI: INFORMATION, ACCOUNTING, AND FINANCE.
14. Exploring Social Media and e-Business.
15. Using Management and Accounting Information.
16. Mastering Financial Management.
Appendix A: Understanding Personal Finances and Investments.
Appendix B: Careers in Business.
Appendix C: Enhancing Union-Management Relations.
Appendix D: Risk Management and Insurance.
Appendix E: Business Law, Regulation, and Taxation.